JOIZ Support

• JOIZ Support

Posted by JOIZ on July 9, 2024 at 8:46 pm

If you have any problems or need support, please feel free to report it here. We will not have a Discord channel because we don’t like email. Sorry 🙂

VMOMO replied 1 week, 5 days ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • VMOMO

July 9, 2024 at 9:27 pm

We are fine here.😀 I have a question about the screen sharing feature. Will it work on all devices, and is there a plan to include a remote control option (if it can be implemented within the scope of this project) similar to AnyDesk/TeamViewer?

• JOIZ

Organizer
      July 10, 2024 at 10:12 am

@vmomo Yes, it works on all devices. A remote feature is not planned, but it could be integrated in the future. The prerequisite here is that all users have access (coin).

• VMOMO

July 10, 2024 at 12:19 pm

Great, if this option suddenly appears – goodbye AnyDesk, TeamViewer and so on. It will also be an additional incentive for people to use JOIZ😀

• VMOMO

July 9, 2024 at 9:58 pm

During testing, I discovered a problem. After clicking on “My Groups,” I cannot return to the general list of groups. Also, at the top right, there should be a search field for groups (if I understand correctly), but it extends beyond the screen area.

• JOIZ

Organizer
      July 10, 2024 at 10:14 am

@vmomo Groups are not public at the moment; you need an invite. The group feature is more like WhatsApp. I will check this with the search field. Thanks 🙂

• VMOMO

July 10, 2024 at 12:12 pm

Got it. А general list of groups sometimes appears randomly, so I thought they should be displayed by default.